By Robin Heffernan on 7/5/18 10:43 AM
We started Circulation with the mission to turn better transportation into better health outcomes. We envision a world where efficient logistics transforms how consumers consume healthcare services, where everyone can access care when and where they want it and the experience is one of delight, not headache. Today, we are excited to announce that we are one million miles closer to realizing this vision. Across 45 states, and supported by both TNC providers and a large network of specialty vehicles, our riders have traveled a cumulative one million miles.
That’s one million miles closer to…..
- fewer emergency department visits for patients who can now receive more appropriate and less costly treatment in their homes and clinics
- improved treatment adherence for dialysis patients and fewer hospitalizations from related complications.
- fewer relapses for addicts who can now receive convenient, safe, reliable rides to/from treatment facilities.
- a better prognosis for cancer patients who lack the means or physical capacity to find a ride to their chemotherapy appointments.
- more time spent recuperating after hospitalizations from on-demand discharge.
- fewer headaches and lost hours for patients and caregivers navigating transportation support.
- better health outcomes and happiness for our clients and patients.
The first one million miles would not have been possible without our innovative clients who took a chance with something new, our riders who pushed for better and took a step forward with us, and the Circulation team who passionately pursue our vision every day - THANK YOU! We are excited and proud to reach this important milestone. We are also energized to look forward and accelerate our ability to impact consumer health and healthcare delivery. We look forward to sharing many more milestones with you.
Thank you again,
Robin is Circulation's CEO & Co-Founder