Manager: Steve Marfione, Director, Implementation
The Client Services Manager will report to the Director of Implementation. This is an important role as Circulation builds its client base and successfully deploys its services to achieve our clients’ business goals. The role requires a set of skills and traits such as communication, executive presence, collaboration, analytics, technical aptitude, team building and accountability. As a leader at Circulation this individual must demonstrate an appreciation for and commitment to the company’s mission, culture and brand in the marketplace.
The CS Manager will be responsible for overseeing client partnerships post-sale. This encompasses implementing our services, ensuring client success and achieving our revenue goals. This person will be relied upon to work constructively with the sales, product and operations teams to execute service delivery to our clients, guide the ongoing development of our services and drive growth for Circulation, Inc.
The job functions for CS Manager are:
• Define and develop the implementation processes with our team
• Define and develop the ongoing Client Services processes (e.g. governance, performance monitoring, etc.) with our team
• Ensure client success in the areas of cost reduction, performance metrics and patient satisfaction
• Establish the CS team as trusted advisors for our clients, understanding and supporting their strategic plans with our services
• Monitor client performance (retro-actively and in real time) & take action to ensure a positive experience
• Identify new areas of growth for Circulation through extending more of our services
• Maintain a base of highly referencable clients with case studies that demonstrate the value of our services
• Achieve and exceed goals of revenue, client satisfaction and performance goals
• At least 5 years of experience in an overall commercial/business function having held leadership roles in recognized innovative organizations; healthcare experience preferred
• Experience in a fast growth, high-paced and performance-based environment
• Experience in building a team and executing on goals
• Outstanding leadership abilities