We are hiring Customer Advocates to manage our customer help desk and proactively intervene to ensure a positive member experience. In this role you will support our customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to concerns. You are the front line of support for clients, business partners and customers and help ensure that all are satisfied with products, services, and features. This is an important role as it directly interacts with our customers on a daily basis and is a key brand ambassador for our organization.
Customer Advocate duties and responsibilities generally include answering phone calls and emails, making outbound calls, receiving inbound calls, responding to customer questions and complaints, and walking customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes. Proactive monitoring of real time alerts and performing analytics making critical decisions on rules-based benefit management. You may also be asked to process order modifications and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer issues.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- High school diploma, general education degree required bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient on a Mac
- Experience working with customer support preferred
- Attentive to detail
- Comfortable with Google products i.e.; Gmail, google calendar, etc.
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Ability to type proficiently
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in an ever -changing workplace
- Effective listener
- Excellent health benefits
- Commuting subsidies
- Bright, big, sunny Downtown Boston office
- Cold brew coffee always on tap
- Opportunity to work at a mission-driven healthcare company
Circulation is the first customizable, patient-centric digital transportation platform that seamlessly integrates with both healthcare systems and health plans and delivers a full suite of on-demand ride options including TNC, door-to-door, wheelchair and stretcher.
We are passionate about improving health outcomes and we're on a mission to fundamentally change the way individuals consume healthcare.