The Growth Operations Manager is responsible for owning, configuring and optimizing Circulation’s Marketing + Sales technology stack. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in Salesforce (Lightning) with a minimum 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator. He/she also has a track record of demonstrated success with AB testing, report creation and performing time-sensitive analysis. As such, our future all-star is deeply analytical, a solid communicator, and an effective problem solver.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing but works closely with Sales, Network Operations, and Client Services. No day is ever the same for the Growth Operations Manager, and our ideal candidate is excited by that.
This is an awesome opportunity for an operations-minded marketer who wants to build something from the ground up and make meaningful contributions to a company that’s positively impacting patient lives every day!
- Work directly with The Sales team to create, streamline and iterate on the current documentation process in Salesforce.
- Maintain system configuration and documentation with respect to user permissions, custom objects & fields, validation rules, process builder configurations and page layouts
- Launch and manage an AB testing program using Circulation’s CMS (Hubspot)
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards, create custom reports, analyze website traffic
- Oversee our marketing automation tool helping to create a more seamless hand-off between sales and marketing
- Create landing pages and marketing emails as needed
- Drive employee adoption + education for the myriad technologies used by our team
- Assist with invoicing and reconciliation
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience, specifically in a Salesforce administrator capacity
- Self-starter who’s comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment but won’t wait around for marching orders before adding value
- High proficiency with reporting platforms like Google Analytics, Omniture or Heap.
- Experience with Hubspot strongly desired
- HTML, CSS experience
- Salesforce certified
- Development experience on Salesforce
- Healthcare experience
- Free Lyft rides!
- Excellent health benefits
- Commuting subsidies
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Bright, big, sunny Downtown Boston office
- Cold brew coffee always on tap
- Opportunity to work at a mission-driven healthcare company
Circulation is the first customizable, patient-centric digital transportation platform that seamlessly integrates with both healthcare systems and health plans and delivers a full suite of on-demand ride options including TNC, door-to-door, wheelchair and stretcher.
We are passionate about improving health outcomes and we're on a mission to fundamentally change the way individuals consume healthcare.