Associate, Network Implementation
Department: Network Services (Corporate)
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Manager, Network Implementation
* leveling based on previous experience
Location: Boston (25% to 50% travel required)
Amount of Travel Required: 25-50%
Work Schedule: Normal business hours. On occasion may need to be available to work holidays and occasional weekend work may be required.
Positions Supervised: N/A
The Associate, Network Implementation will support a number of initiatives to grow our network of transportation providers through Logisticare Circulation market conversions along with client implementations and expansions.
The role requires a set of skills and traits such as communication, executive presence, collaboration, analytics, technical aptitude, team building, and accountability. This person will be relied upon to work constructively with network services, sales, product, and client services to successfully onboard and implement transportation providers.
Lastly, it is expected that this person is comfortable leading business development activities, including the identification and conversion of transportation providers into Logisticare Circulation’s network providers.
- Assist the onboarding of new transportation providers and their fleets as needed in market conversions and expansions.
- Support processes for network development, including contracting and onboarding.
- Establish the network implementation team as trusted advisors for our transportation providers, understanding and supporting their business operations with our services
- Ensure network success by training and implementing transportation providers
- Experience in an overall commercial/business function having held leadership roles in recognized innovative organizations(healthcare experience preferred
- Experience in fast growth, high paced and performance based environment
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and the ability to translate data into meaningful stories
- Self-starter that’s comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the notion of disrupting an industry by executing on unproven strategies
- Outstanding leadership abilities
- Background in training and project implementations
- Willingness to travel up to 35% of time
BA/BS Degree Required
Minimum of 1+ year of relevant experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Some experience with Salesforce or related CRM technologies strongly preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms and lift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Approximately 60% of work time is conducted in an office environment in a controlled atmosphere building and approximately 25-50% will involve travel to other Company sites and/or the facilities of our subcontracted network providers, which may include visiting fleet operational facilities where and ability to maintain full awareness of surrounding hazards is required.
THIS JOB SPECIFICATION SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED TO IMPLY THAT THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE THE EXCLUSIVE STANDARDS OF THE POSITION. INCUMBENTS WILL FOLLOW ANY OTHER INSTRUCTIONS AND PERFORM OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY THEIR SUPERVISOR.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.