Job Description, Role & Responsibilities:
- This role will be our first marketing hire on our Network Services team. We’re looking for an experienced all-around B2B marketing professional who can build processes from the ground up and speak to a diverse community of thousands of transportation providers nationally.
- Work with Network, Operations, Client Services and Product teams to develop, launch, optimize and report on all network focused marketing campaigns.
- Develop, manage and optimize automated campaigns and workflows, to deliver the right marketing messages to the right users, at the right times.
- Master Hubspot, which will be used to administer all of our email marketing campaigns, from the simplest to the most complex.
- Establish marketing best practices and benchmarks, assessing what sorts of combinations of design and copy generate the best response in specific contexts.
- Manage list growth and list health strategies and tactics.
- Manage, execute and optimize email campaigns, including designing templates and writing copy.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Work with the team analyst to build dashboards, and use data to inform decision making.
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience implementing Hubspot (or equivalent email marketing platform) preferred
- Experience with CDPs and DMPs a plus
- Ability to travel 15-20%