Role: Director of Network Partnerships
Role Summary: We are building out our new Boston-based Network Services team to manage the experience for thousands of non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) providers across the country. The Director of Network Partnerships will manage existing relationships with our rideshare and transit partners and implement relationships with new partners from the ground up.
Job Description, Role & Responsibilities:
- Act as key contact and project lead for our transportation network partners and manage the long-term relationship with each.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics; leverage your analytical skills to track KPIs related to partner progress and performance. Iterate and improve what works, and learn from failures.
- Use your strategic and business acumen to identify new key partners, understand partner business objectives, perform diligence, structure and formalize relationships; leveraging research and work hustle to find opportunities.
- Work alongside Marketing, Product, Engineering, and others to develop our growth partnership product strategy, and work with the team to enhance our product offerings.
- Develop and execute action plans, from initial outreach to complete account development and maintenance.
- Communicate value, progress, and metrics to partners and required stakeholders and diverse audiences.
- You have 5+ years of demonstrated success in a similar role in partnerships, sales, account management, corporate development or alliances; you have a proven track record of identifying, negotiating and closing partnerships quickly.
- You are a creative, independent, high-energy individual who thrives in a high-growth, fast-paced environment; you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You have demonstrated experience in conducting on-site meetings with senior level executives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Very comfortable leveraging data to drive business decisions.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Start up experience is a plus