The Sales Executive will report directly to the VP of Business Development and is an important role as Circulation builds its client base, establishes market share and drives revenue growth for the business. The role requires a set of skills and traits including initiative, drive, communication, executive presence, technical aptitude and accountability. As a member of the Circulation team this individual must demonstrate an appreciation for and commitment to the company’s mission, culture and brand in the marketplace.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for sales and revenue growth across his/her assigned market territory. This person will be relied upon to work constructively with the marketing, onboarding and client services divisions of the company to help chart our course, and adjust and iterate as necessary, to drive growth for Circulation, Inc.
The job functions for Sales Executive are:
- Establish a territory sales strategy (short and longer term) and plan that aligns with the company vision and is consistent with other sales leaders plans
- Drive lead generation efforts within the assigned territory, working with marketing to design campaigns and target key accounts
- Attend trade shows and conferences as necessary to generate awareness of and interest in Circulation.
- Be accountable for building and sustaining the necessary pipeline to hit revenue goals
- Work collaboratively with solutions design, the onboarding team and client services to ensure our clients’ success in leveraging our services
- Achieve and exceed sales quota!
- Cultivate a culture of focused hard work and openness
Key attributes or experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales role, preferably in the healthcare sector
- Experience in a fast growth, high-paced environment
- Experience working in a "performance based" environment
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Hubspot
- Outstanding sales and marketing skills