Circulation is the first customizable, patient-centric digital transportation platform that seamlessly integrates with both healthcare systems and health plans and delivers a full suite of on-demand ride options including TNC, door-to-door, wheelchair and stretcher.
We are passionate about improving health outcomes and we're on a mission to fundamentally change the way individuals consume healthcare.
The Salesforce Developer will be a key member of both the IT and Network Operations teams. This position will work cross-functionally to implement solutions to drive streamlined workflows, information capture and sharing, and enhance the user experience.
- Analyze, design, develop, test and launch customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Experience with API integrations and integration platforms.
- Maintain system configuration and documentation with respect to user permissions, custom objects & fields, validation rules, page layouts.
- Understands complex, competing priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- Understand and translate business questions/requirements into custom reports, dashboards, fields, objects etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3-5 years of proven Salesforce experience working on customization, integration, support and enhancements.
- Version control and project process (Git and Agile preferred).
- Comfort with AWS/Ubuntu/RDS.
- VisualForce and Apex experience.
- Self-starter that’s comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the notion of disrupting an industry with new business models and technologies.
- Development experience on Salesforce (including Apex, Triggers).
- Experience with professional Python development.
- Experience with Django and Django Rest Framework.
- Salesforce Certified Developer.
- HTML, CSS.
- Experience with platforms that integrate with Salesforce (Hubspot).
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces.