Circulation maintains a Compliance Program that applies to all Circulation employees, whether full time, part time, or temporary contractors. In addition, the policies and procedures set forth in this Compliance Program must be followed by Circulation’s vendors and subcontractors.
The purpose of the Compliance Program is to promote and provide guidance to our community of executives, officers, managers, employees, and business associates on honest, ethical, and legal conduct in all areas of our business, including:
1. Expectations that all personal and related entities comply with all applicable Federal and State standards and principles as set forth in this document and Circulation’s Standards of Conduct
2. Ensuring effective implementation and operation of the compliance program
3. Guidance for employees and others on dealing with suspected, detected or reported compliance issues
4. Established channels to communicate compliance issues to appropriate compliance personnel
5. Policies and procedures for how suspected, detected or reported compliance issues are investigated and resolved by Circulation
6. Our strict non-intimidation and non-retaliation policy for good faith participation in this compliance program
Any questions or inquiries about Circulation’s Compliance Program should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via mail to ATTN: Compliance Officer at 93 Summer Street; Boston, MA 02110.